Skip to content
TOP REASONS TO INVEST
- In the Turks & Caicos Islands (TCI), the market is free and open to everyone and any nationality may purchase and hold land.
- There is no property tax or other cost of holding land, so the cost of the initial investment does not increase each year.
- There are no capital gains or other taxes on disposal of property, so the full sale proceeds are realized.
- Since the country is a British Dependent Territory, all the necessary infrastructure is in place and political stability is ensured.
- The Land Registry insures that your title is guaranteed by the Crown and is registered with the government.
- A government planning department oversees building codes and development plans.
- The Strata Title Registration Ordinance provides for freehold title in a condominium complex.
- As a well-established offshore finance center, all information is held in strict confidence and title to property can be held personally, in your local trust or through your local company.
- The Islands are renowned for their sunny climate, friendly people, low crime rate, and as one of the best diving and snorkeling areas in the world.